After several years in beta test, Google has just launched the much anticipated ‘AdSense for Feeds’. When you next visit the Setup tab in your AdSense account, you’ll notice a new ‘AdSense for Feeds’ option.
- Optimized CPC and CPM ads
- Ads specifically design for RSS feeds
- Wide range of customization options
- Detailed stats on your feed audience and distribution
- Manage monetization of your feeds through your AdSense account
To activate a AdSense for Feeds, you can either burn a feed directly in your AdSense account or migrate a feed(s) from your Feedburner account. I recommend burning your feed in Feedburner first as you have more choices of options and stats.
Migrating FeedBurner Feeds to Google AdSense
In order to activate AdSense for Feeds, you need to migrate your FeedBurner account into your Google Account. To migrate all of your feeds, and your account from feeds.feedburner.com to Google, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
* Your FeedBurner account username
* The Google Account email address you use to sign in to AdSense
Google will migrate your account and contact you with specific steps for you to follow once migration is complete.