Kensington Vo200 Bluetooth Internet Phone
Previously posts here on RL Digital have highlighted the benefits of Skype phones over simple headsets for internet telephony. The Kensington Vo200 goes one step further connecting to your VoIP service through your PC using Bluetooth.
What makes the Kensington Vo200 unique is its ultra-compact, minimalist design, which can be slipped into your laptop’s PC Card slot for recharging and storage. In addition to Skype, it’s compatible with Yahoo, MSN, AOL, and GoogleTalk. This is a better solution for traveling than carrying a Skype handset with a USB cable.
- Advanced echo cancellation and noise suppression technology
- Folds into the size of a PC Card and stores/charges in your laptop
- Handsfree or handset mode to talk privately over the internet
- Continuously charges when stored to maximize your talk time
- Works with Skypeâ„¢, MSNÂ®, YahooÂ®, AOL, GoogleTalkâ„¢, …
- Over 3 hours of talk time and up to 30 hours of standby time
- Blinking light warns when you have 10% talk time left
Be aware that the Kensington Vo200 doesn’t have a keypad. It requires that you use the computer’s number pad to place the call. Unfortunately, for now the Kensington Vo200 isn’t Mac compatible.
- PC running WindowsÂ® XP with open PC card slot
- BluetoothÂ® enabled PC laptop or a Bluetooth dongle
0.75″L X 0.15″H X 2.25″W
Nice Phone, but too expensive 68$ is too a lot .